This dressing is especially tasty on bowls that have Asian flavors, such as edamame, sugar snap peas, chopped red cabbage or kale, thinly sliced cucumbers, sliced green onions, lime wedges, and thinly sliced avocados. It’s also delicious on a simple green salad with shredded carrot and radish.
- 1 large carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon mellow white miso (optional)
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2“ knob of ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sliced celery
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil, toasted or plain (optional)
- 1 tablespoon liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
Blend all ingredients in a high-powered blender until smooth. Or, use a food processor, pulsing ingredients and scraping sides as needed until smooth.